Hindley Junior & Infant School
Argyle Street, Hindley. WN2 3PN Tel. 01942 255339 Email. enquiries@admin.hindley.wigan.sch.uk

SEND - What should I do if I think my child has a special educational need?

If you are concerned about your child, arrange a meeting with the SENCo and class teacher via the office. All concerns are taken seriously.

If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Head Teacher or SEND Governor.

Following this, if you were still unhappy request a meeting with the headtecaher.
The next stage would be to raise a complaint with the chair of Governors. Contact details can be obtained from the school office.

Complaints Procedure
Click on the link above to see our Complaints Procedure





If you have any concerns about something you see online, you can visit CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the button below